Thursday, December 18, 2008

Long time

I'm back. It's been a long time since I have felt drawn to write. I have had a period of contraction so to speak and now feel like I am opening and expanding.

I love the quote "Your hand opens and closes and opens and closes. If it were always a fist or always stretched open, you would be paralyzed. Your deepest presence is in every small contracting and expanding, the two as beautifully balanced and coordinated as bird wings." -- Rumi

Sometimes we need to hit our reboot button and let our system stop running all it's programs. I needed to do just that. I had to many programs running and not enough energy to support it. So now I feel like it's time for me to begin to slowly allow my newly refreshed programs to run again. Hopefully entering into the world with more fire and passion and life to give to all of you.

I look forward to seeing you in class and to writing more on the blog in time.

Peace!


No comments: