Thursday, May 7, 2009

Here we go

It's been a while since I have connected on this pathway with all of you. I have missed coming to this place to share with you and look forward to reengaging this avenue over the summer.  I have had quite an adventurous few months and have just come to accept that maybe my life is just meant to be adventurous for now. I don't think that is in my path for the time being to settle down in one place, but rather to open to the guidance of the universe as it takes me into connections with people, places, and groups all over the country.

I have had some amazing times traveling out west, down south, and now back through the Midwest. I have enjoyed meeting new people and new yoga communities. What inspires me is that while the places are different the intention of the practice to help transform our lives from merely existing--to thriving into creative, innovative, and inspiring beings is the same. 

My home base for the time being is going to be Houston TX. From here I plan to launch a series of new projects including a book, some "you tube" videos to help guide you into some radical expansions in your practice, as well as some innovative meditation trainings and new yoga workshops.

I look forward to this period of intense creativity and hope that I can share the work with you in the upcoming months. Stay tuned to my website for all the details and in the meantime I hope to see you at my up coming workshops in the Midwest (Chicago and Ann Arbor coming up next). If you are in Texas--look for me at Yoga Rasa www.yogarasa.net in Houston.

If you would like for me to visit your yoga community let me know :)

No comments: